Unproteced Sex? What is Gonorrhea?
eriously, I talk now with 100% honesty: I am not (only) the Greek Sexy Speedo boy that you may see, when you first check my Instagram Profile. I am super romantic and I am a dreamer (gonna have one day 8 kids, big garden, dogs & horses). I grew up with strong morals and ethical rules, when it comes to sexual encounters. I think my mother thought I am a virgin until I was 22... and actually I was until high age untouched and had no clue how this all works.
So I can tell you, that my parents were teaching us to respect this topic big time. My mother talked about it in a way, like: "With this energy you can create a human being." So you get my point, this topic was something very special.
My personal opinion today, as a grown man. I think sexual encounters can express one of the highest energies that we will ever experience - it takes a long learning curve and tons of experience, trust and respect, but yes: sexual energy is a big booster in our life. Without sexual energy, nobody of us would be here on earth, right?
I love to be the traveler and experiencing different cultures and societies and therefore I am meeting a lot of people. But there are 5 simple things, when you date people on the trip around the globe:
- be honest, don´t bullshit with people, we all seek for love and having any kind of emotional pain is not cool at all. Be nice to each other. Please.
- don´t be afraid of showing who you really are. Being authentic will make your trip way smoother and attracts the right people into your life.
- connect with people on a mental and emotional level first, rather than focusing on the physical level. (my personal opinion, you can do of course what is best for you - I always speak from my personal perspective).
- be nice to each other, I mean the time you are spending with each other could be the last moment in your life, why sharing any bad energy?
- protect. I know it can be wild and passionate and then we fall in love with the moment, but let me tell you something, that happened to my friend from Brazil.
Mario (no, he is not the one on the image, just want to make you horny), yeah... Mario, he is one of the hottest guy I met on my travels around the world. He has a body, some man would kill for it. He has a heart like my mother and his charismatic way is simply like a magnet. This magnet is pulling girls - the most beautiful ones - towards him, they lining up for him. But Mario got a challenge in life, he can not hold his best piece between his legs back. He loves them all, I guess this is why we became friends.
The difference is, that Mario does not like protection at all. Simply said, he gives a fuck about it. So he gets somehow to the point, that him and the partner decide to sleep without. I never understood that, as he is doing it on a constant base and all the time again. Many times, since years.
One day Mario told me, that he can not have sex for 6 months, as he got Gonorrhea. What this is? Here we go:
"Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by infection with the Neisseria gonorrhoeae bacterium. N. gonorrhoeae infects the mucous membranes of the reproductive tract, including the cervix, uterus, and fallopian tubes in women, and the urethra in women and men."
You can read more here:
PS: If you want to use the best condoms in the world, try EINHORN Condoms.
PS II: Why I am publishing this story? I am going to tell you how I lived without sex for 15 months, during my time in India and then you understand why I am sharing those little stories with you - because six months sounds long for you. Let me tell you about almost 1,5 year without any romantic encounter... you are going to love the emotional rollercoaster I went through. Coming soon.