5 Things I learned from traveling the world
traveling the world is easy, just follow those 5 steps and you will be fine:
- you are always a guest in a country, because you are a guest on this planet earth - forever.
- create your safe-zone and your "me-space". What I mean is, that you need to protect yourself from the influences that come from outside.
- Get a feeling for people. You gonna face that there are many traveler out there, who are simply lost in their life, protect yourself, as you have nothing to do with their life.
- try to be an inspiration and motivate others to think positive. I know its hard work, but it is worth it.
- give tips, seriously, money is energy and people serving your food or even the sales guy at H&M or Zara deserves your energy, as how else he will make his dreams become true, if we do not share energy with him?
In general traveling is in my eyes all about connecting with each other. Still, there is no need that you connect with people, that you do not feel attracted to or people you can not identify your values in life with. Connect with the ones that you feel on the same page and the same energetic level. Share the best time with them, as none of us knows if we are going to experience the next morning again. So what you want to achieve is, that you go to sleep and your face is smiling, as you know: "I was the best version of myself today."
If there is a new day tomorrow?
Who knows and does it really matter, if you lived today the best way you could?